[metrics-team] onionoo/metrics: ExtraInfoStatistics flags

nusenu nusenu at openmailbox.org
Mon Feb 6 11:16:00 UTC 2017

> Can you share the code you used to come up with those numbers (20.6% of
> exit_probability has EntryStats enabled)?

20.6% exit_probability has *Exit*Statistics enabled.

> It's okay if it doesn't use
> metrics-lib.

I'm sorry this was just a dirty hack.

I used stem to get the list of relays which provided ExitStatistics  at
some point in Jan 2017 [1].

something like:

if router.exit_stats_end:
	print router.fingerprint

Then used the unique set of fingerprints to ask onionoo for the
exit_probability of these exits.

[1]
https://collector.torproject.org/archive/relay-descriptors/extra-infos/extra-infos-2017-01.tar.xz

> And what other numbers would you want to know about statistics enabled
> by relays?

I'll come to this one once I have a better understanding of the data.