[metrics-team] Relay diversity master thesis

Robin Descamps robin.descamps at outlook.com
Mon Dec 18 08:53:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask questions about contribution to the Tor metrics. I realise this year a master thesis, in the Université catholique de Louvain in Belgium, about measuring the utility brought to the Tor network diversity by adding a new relay, according to its configuration. I added to this message my master thesis plan, as well as a poster that presents a summary of the key elements.

May I ask you advices/feedback about this master thesis plan? Since I would like this project to bring a real contribution to the Tor development, I want to make sure that all the steps I will perform are useful and/or worth it.

Thanks,
Robin Descamps