[metrics-team] GetTor Metrics for Egypt?

Ramy Raoof ramy.raoof at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:24:02 UTC 2017

Just to update he confirmed its down.
"Thanks for notifying this. The service broke some weeks ago and I haven't
been able to check properly where the bug is. This is volunteer work, so it
makes sense to pause the advice/guides, since I barely have free time to
look at it.  In any case, I will let you know when I find a solution. Sorry
for the trouble."

OTR ramy at jabber.ccc.de
https://twitter.com/RamyRaoof