[metrics-team] Request for new metric: usage by time of day

Iain Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Sun Dec 3 21:59:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 03/12/17 21:39, teor wrote:
> I'm sorry, as of our latest alpha release, this is no longer possible.
> It was already difficult when relays reported statistics every 4 hours.
> But now we have made relays report bandwidth statistics every 24 hours.

While it's not possible with public statistics, you could always collect
the statistics yourself for your own relay. Please do not share these
statistics in any detail though, and take reasonable precautions to
protect them/destroy them when you're done, or you may inadvertently be
assisting an attacker.

Thanks,
Iain.