[metrics-team] Updating the charts to a more user friendly option

Hugo Costa hugoncosta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 18:48:15 UTC 2017

Hello,

I was looking into the data you display and I've noticed that your charts
aren't that interactive. Of course, we're not speaking about a stock, so
including any type of indicator would be overkill, but adding some
interactivity could prove fruitful. I've used Highcharts (
https://www.highcharts.com/demo if you want to try it), which uses
Javascript, something you're probably trying to avoid. Anyway, the software
is free for non-profits, so I guess it's worth taking a peek at. Maybe it
could be added to those that choose to use JS on their browser?

Great work so far, I've been following the whole Tor project for a while!

Regards,

Hugo