[metrics-team] Metrics for countries with disputed territories

David Laffan davidlaffan at outlook.com
Sun Apr 30 22:28:12 UTC 2017

Dear Tor Project,

I am enquiring about how the countries that metrics can be from countries with disputed territories (eg, but not specifically, Nakorno-Karabakh between Armenia and Azerbaijan) are displayed on your metrics site. I'm not asking for a complete list of what disputed territories you list as what countries they belong to but if you point me to a standard you use for this that would be great.

Thank you,
David