[metrics-team] Dataset questions

Kostyuk, Nadiya nadiya at umich.edu
Tue Apr 18 01:30:41 UTC 2017

To Whom It May Concern,

I am interested in what columns in various datasets stand for.
Specifically, in the client dataset, what do the following columns mean:

transport 	version 	lower 	upper 	clients 	frac

Also, what do these two columns mean?

percentile 	advbw

What do the following columns in the hidserv dataset mean?

wmean 	wmedian 	wiqm 	frac 	stats

and these columns in the webstats?
request_type    platform    channel    locale    incremental count

Lastly, the following columns in the server dataset:
flag    country    version    platform    ec2bridge    relays bridges

Also, how can I find information on when the censorship events took place?

Thank you.

Best,
Nadiya