[metrics-team] Exit relays' DNS resolvers over time

Philipp Winter phw at nymity.ch
Thu Jul 28 19:49:32 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 05:45:00PM +0000, nusenu wrote:
> Are these scans done on an ongoing regular basis (weekly)?

I was hoping to collect more data for a couple of months.
Unfortunately, my experimental setup is brittle, which is why the
dataset has several gaps and I haven't been able to collect new data for
some weeks now.

In case you want to create your own data: All you really need is a DNS
server that's responsible for a domain under your control.  In our
upcoming report, we will have a section on replicating this experiment.