[metrics-team] Next IRC meeting happens on Thursday, July 7, 14:00 UTC in *#tor-project*

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Thu Jul 7 14:57:14 UTC 2016

On 06/07/16 23:13, Anathema wrote:
> Unfortunately I'll be traveling so I'll be unable to attend the
> meeting.
>
> I'd just like to ask (and sorry if this was posted somewhere else:
> I was not able to find it): why not creating a channel #tor-metrics
> ?

That question is kinda related to whether there should be a separate
metrics-team@ mailing list or not.

Using the existing #tor-dev or #tor-project channel has the advantage
of other people being around and noticing what we talk about.  It also
has the disadvantage of temporarily occupying a shared space.  Maybe
there are more pros and cons.

I could also see all meetings go to a separate #tor-meeting room.  But
that's a decision to be made by all/most teams together.

Anyway, it's unlikely that I'll move this forward until we're getting
kicked out of #tor-dev and/or #tor-project, just because I want to
work on too many other things first. :)

> Is there any reason why we're not creating it? Maybe it can be
> added as an agenda item for next meeting. Just wondering.
>
> Thanks
>

> On 06/07/2016 17:21, Karsten Loesing wrote:
>> Hello team,
>>
>> this is an announcement/reminder that there will be an IRC
>> meeting of the Metrics Team on
>>
>> Thursday, July 7, 2016, 14:00 UTC in *#tor-project*
>>
>> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160707T14

There's very likely another meeting in #tor-dev at that time, so we're