[metrics-team] M.Sc projects at Edinburgh

William Waites wwaites at tardis.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jan 13 14:24:37 UTC 2016

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 15:13:16 +0100, Karsten Loesing <karsten at torproject.org> said:

    >>> Historical analysis of gaming the HSDir hash ring

    > But did you already turn this idea into a proposal, or do you
    > need anything else from David or somebody else from the metrics
    > team?

It was already nearly a fully formed proposal, so nothing in
particular needed other than to know if David or someone else wants to
co-supervise.

    >>> 3. Exposed bad relays

    > Cool!  Same question as above, did you already write a proposal
    > using the text I gave you, or do you need anything else from Tor
    > people?

I put it as-is into the system, with the intention of working on the
text a bit, but anything you can do to make it better would be
appreciated if you have time.

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites <wwaites at tardis.ed.ac.uk>  |  School of Informatics
   https://tardis.ed.ac.uk/~wwaites/      | University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.