[metrics-team] Monthly churn values per relay flag

Philipp Winter phw at nymity.ch
Tue Feb 2 14:27:16 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 12:19:07AM +0000, nusenu wrote:
> Can one download the data somewhere as well?

Sure, it's available here:
<https://nymity.ch/sybilhunting/churn-values/churn-all.csv>

> With additional AS awareness this could be something that could be used
> to spot hidden families (operator rotating his relays) very statically
> (like the DFN relays or the "OVH 0.2.6.0-alpha-dev" gang).

It seems key to correlated the data with other analysis methods.  I'm
currently extending sybilhunter so it remembers suspicious relays in
each module and raises an alert if multiple modules find the same
relays.

Cheers,
Philipp