[global-south] (new) Tor Forum: a new discussion platform for the Tor Community

gus gus at torproject.org
Tue Nov 23 15:49:26 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

At the beginning of this month we launched the new Tor Project forum,
the Tor Forum - https://forum.torproject.net/

The new forum is powered by Discourse: a modern, friendly, and free and
open source software. The forum posts are publicly readable, and you
don't need to log in to navigate and access the content. It's also
possible to install the Discourse App on your mobile device and receive
notifications.

You can find an introduction to the Forum categories in our blog:
https://blog.torproject.org/tor-forum-a-new-discussion-platform/

We invite the Tor community to join the Tor Forum and contribute with
us!

cheers,
Gus
--