[global-south] Tor Localization Hangout this Friday June 18th!

gus gus at torproject.org
Tue Jun 15 18:04:03 UTC 2021

Hi,

Tor Localization Hangout will happen this Friday, 18th.

Text based chat on our #tor-l10n channel during all day + an audio
meeting at 1300 UTC with emma peel.

Pro-tip: If you don't like IRC, you can use install Element[1] and
connect to #tor-l10n:matrix.org (and other Tor channels,
#tor:matrix.org, #tor-south:matrix.org, #tor-www:matrix.org).

If you're using an IRC client, join #tor-l10n in irc.oftc.net.

cheers,
Gus

[1] https://element.io/

----- Forwarded message from tor l10n team via tor-l10n <tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org> -----

Hello everybody:

Prepare yourself for this Friday June 18th Localization Hangout!

We are going to go through the priorities of translation for the
Tor Project, solve doubts, share localization tricks and tools,
favorite translation music, funny anecdotes, long held questions...

We are starting at 12 UTC on the chat, and we will have a BBB call
as well, at 13 UTC.

More information and how to join:

https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/l10n/-/wikis/Monthly-Tor-Localization-Hangouts

emmapeel