[global-south] Snowflake's package for FreeBSD available

Jacobo Nájera jacobo at jacobo.org
Thu Dec 9 19:31:03 UTC 2021

olá!

thanks! I updated our ansible role - Snowflake  to support FreeBSD with
13.0 and 12.2 versions with this package :)

https://galaxy.ansible.com/nvjacobo/snowflake

(OS Platforms details does not contain FreeBSD versions 12.2 and 13.0
due to a bug in galaxy: https://github.com/ansible/galaxy/issues/2803)

Documentation (spanish): https://www.jacobo.org/ansible-snowflake/

Gracias, Jacobo