[global-south] 2019 Global South calendar

Rafael Bonifaz rafael at bonifaz.ec
Wed Jan 9 16:51:43 UTC 2019

El 4/1/19 a las 13:27, gus escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm starting to collect events and interesting activities that will
> happen this year in Global South.

I would give an online talk (Spanish) about Onionshare and Nextcloud as
a Onion Service to share files in a secure and autonomous way.

https://www.autoformaciontl.online/index.php/calendario/en-linea/22-compartir-archivos-de-manera-segura-y-autonoma

****

Normally the third Saturday of April there would FLISOLes all over
Latinamerica. The install and promote free software around the region in
hundred of cities. I think it would be a good idea to contact them and
see where are people hosting Tor related activities.

https://flisol.info

Best,

Rafael

> Please share activities that will happen in your country.
>
> cheers,
> Gus
>
> * * *
>
> Brazil
> ------
>
>  * CryptoRave - May 3-4 - cryptorave.org - Sao Paulo
>  * DebCamp - July 14-19 - debconf19.debconf.org - Curitiba
>  * DebConf - July 20-28 - debconf19.debconf.org - Curitiba
>  * Lavits - (in June) - lavits.org - Salvador
>

> Tunis
> -----
>
>  * RightsCon - June 11 - rightscon.org

Rafael Bonifaz
https://rafael.bonifaz.ec
PGP: 38B8 6D44 6338 10DF 3334 204E CDFE 5731 6513 8A9F