[global-south] CryptoRave 2018

gus ggus at riseup.net
Fri Mar 23 11:30:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

Em Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 06:42:30AM -0300, drebs at riseup.net escreveu:
> Quoting intrigeri (2018-03-23 06:24:31)
> > Hi,
> >
> > the deadline for proposing activities is tomorrow so let's check how
> > we're doing on this front:
> >
> >  - Tor intro talk, Tails intro talk: drebs, did you find a team-mate
> >    and submit it?
>
> Yes, I volunteered José Victor to do the Tails intro with me and I found
> another victim to do Tor intro with me. We have not submitted yet but we
> already have enough written to do it.

During our meeting I told that would like to do the Tor introduction.
So, you don't need to look for another victims, I'm happy to do this and
I already submitted the proposal. :)

> >  - Tails and Tor Browser install party: José Victor and drebs, have
> >    you submitted it yet?
>
> Same as above.
>
> >  - Tails + Tor users meetup: I'll submit it right now and will
> >    then coordinate with isabela wrt. the Tor part

Could we have a different name here? I think it might confuse ppl.

> >  - Tor+Tails volunteers / contributors / relay ops meetup: ggus, did
> >    you submit it?

submitted:

Title: Tor meetup
Subtitle: Venha fazer parte da resistência digital!

> > If for any of these sessions you lack time to submit by the deadline,
> > let me know today: I'll try to submit it for you tomorrow.
>
> Not needed, thanks.
>
> It'd be nice to coordinate times somehow. Examples:
>
> - it's better if tails workshop happens after Tor and Tails intro talks
>   so people that got interested during the talks can show up in
>   workshop.

Ok, put this as a note in the "notes" section, so the organization can
schedule the activity in the right time.

> - it's better if users and volunteers meetups don't collide with any of
>   the above, and with eachotehr, so everyone interested can go in all of
>   them.

Same here. Add this as an admin note in the system.

> There's a place in the form called "Submission note" which i think is
> for info like this. Maybe we want to add a standardized text so it's
> clear these activities are coordinated?

Yep!

cheers,
gus

--
PGP: 427F 2D71 7664 D215 378C B412 8BDC 87FB 7215 E189
XMPP/OTR: 62f58f8062da3e48e0aa076f20807ecb1488658e