[global-south] CryptoRave 2018

drebs at riseup.net drebs at riseup.net
Fri Mar 23 09:42:30 UTC 2018

Quoting intrigeri (2018-03-23 06:24:31)
> Hi,
>
> the deadline for proposing activities is tomorrow so let's check how
> we're doing on this front:
>
>  - Tor intro talk, Tails intro talk: drebs, did you find a team-mate
>    and submit it?

Yes, I volunteered José Victor to do the Tails intro with me and I found
another victim to do Tor intro with me. We have not submitted yet but we
already have enough written to do it.

>  - Tails and Tor Browser install party: José Victor and drebs, have
>    you submitted it yet?

Same as above.

>  - Tails + Tor users meetup: I'll submit it right now and will
>    then coordinate with isabela wrt. the Tor part
>
>  - Tor+Tails volunteers / contributors / relay ops meetup: ggus, did
>    you submit it?
>
> If for any of these sessions you lack time to submit by the deadline,
> let me know today: I'll try to submit it for you tomorrow.

Not needed, thanks.

It'd be nice to coordinate times somehow. Examples:

- it's better if tails workshop happens after Tor and Tails intro talks
  so people that got interested during the talks can show up in
  workshop.

- it's better if users and volunteers meetups don't collide with any of
  the above, and with eachotehr, so everyone interested can go in all of
  them.

There's a place in the form called "Submission note" which i think is
for info like this. Maybe we want to add a standardized text so it's
clear these activities are coordinated?