[global-south] CryptoRave 2018

intrigeri intrigeri at boum.org
Fri Mar 23 09:24:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

the deadline for proposing activities is tomorrow so let's check how
we're doing on this front:

 - Tor intro talk, Tails intro talk: drebs, did you find a team-mate
   and submit it?

 - Tails and Tor Browser install party: José Victor and drebs, have
   you submitted it yet?

 - Tails + Tor users meetup: I'll submit it right now and will
   then coordinate with isabela wrt. the Tor part

 - Tor+Tails volunteers / contributors / relay ops meetup: ggus, did
   you submit it?

If for any of these sessions you lack time to submit by the deadline,
let me know today: I'll try to submit it for you tomorrow.

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
intrigeri