[global-south] CryptoRave 2018

Vasilis andz at torproject.org
Tue Feb 20 21:05:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

intrigeri:
> How about we have an online meeting to better design what
> Tor/Tails/myself should do there? drebs and samba have expressed
> interest in participating. I'd like to see gus there too.
> Please invite anyone you think should be part of this conversation.

Thank you for organizing this.

From the poll evaluation results:
Up to now 5 people participated in the poll.

The preferred dates are (times are in UTC)

    Monday, February 26, 2018 8:00 PM.
    5 people have time.
    Tuesday, February 27, 2018 8:00 PM.
    5 people have time.
    Wednesday, February 28, 2018 8:00 PM.
    5 people have time.

> We could meet on the "cryptorave" XMPP multi-user chatroom on the
> conference.riseup.net server to avoid issues with IRC networks that
> block Tor, but I don't care much and will follow whatever you
> folks prefer.

Alternatively we could use #tor-meeting IRC channel (on OFTC server) as a number
of people are already around.

Cheers,
~Vasilis
--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162