[global-south] Maio mês da cebola! Or: many Tor activities in Sao Paulo in may!

gus ggus at riseup.net
Mon Apr 30 03:43:14 UTC 2018

Hi all! In May we're going to have many Tor activities in Sao Paulo,
Brasil.

Yess, CryptoRave arrived!, it's going to be May 4th and 5th.
If you don't know about CryptoRave, here's the
website in spanish: https://cryptorave.org/es/ and in english:
https://cryptorave.org/en/

I listed all these Tor activities here:
https://gus.computer/blog/2018/04/29/atividades-tor-maio/

There are still a few activities (at least two) that I need to add in
the blog post. I'll update it very soon, but please, share! :)

The CryptoRave final schedule isn't ready yet, but you can check it here:
https://cpa.cryptorave.org/pt-BR/cr2018/public/schedule

Also, in May 8th, we're going to have a training in Matilha Cultural, in
São Paulo. You can bring your dog while you install and learn about Tor. :)

cheers!,
Gus

--
PGP: 427F 2D71 7664 D215 378C B412 8BDC 87FB 7215 E189
XMPP/OTR: 62f58f8062da3e48e0aa076f20807ecb1488658e