[global-south] phacker!

gus ggus at riseup.net
Tue Oct 24 01:56:42 UTC 2017

Hi, kicking the ball, I started a *draft* plan about our activities in
Primavera Hacker 2017 (phacker17). For those who doesn't know, Primavera
Hacker is a conference in Chile, Santiago.

The plan have three chronological stages: before, during and after the
phacker17.

You can edit and improve here:
http://5jp7xtmox6jyoqd5.onion/p/phacker17cebolla
https://pad.riseup.net/p/phacker17cebolla

cheers!,
gus

Phacker
=======

PRE
---

1. Announcement, contact and invitation
 - contact tor relay ops (tor-relays@, tor-talk@, resurrection Chile
   relays)
 - free software groups LATAM mailing list
 - privacy groups mailing list latam (lavits)

TODO

 - Write an invitation letter/call to participation in ES.
 - Make a list of all the organizations/mailing lists that we're going
   to reach

2. Tor translations
 - What do we need to translate to ES?

TODO

 - Status on what needs to be translated/updated

3. Write/update/review Tor documentation in ES

TODO

 - Make a printed version of Setup Tor relay manual?
 - Make a list of all pages that are important to translate

4. Organize the meetup methodology and agenda

I think this is critical!

EVENT
-----

Espacio Cebolla

Desk & tables with stickers & swags and with some activities to:
 - Explain about how you can engage in Tor!
 - Install fest: install Tor browser & Orbot with us!
 - Translate/update the documentation to ES
 - Technnical support: help to create, update, manage your relay.
 - How to install and use OOni to detect censorship
 - How to install and use Onion-share

TODO:
 - Organize our shifts
 - Collect emails or instruct people on how they can subscribe to the
   tor mailing lists

Meetup
------

TODO
 - Collect email addresses to get in touch
 - Who will be responsible to collect the emails/contacts?

POST
----

 - How we are going to engage or follow-up all the ppl that joined the
Tor meetup?

--
PGP: 427F 2D71 7664 D215 378C B412 8BDC 87FB 7215 E189
XMPP/OTR: 62f58f8062da3e48e0aa076f20807ecb1488658e