ggus at riseup.net
Tue Oct 24 01:56:42 UTC 2017
Hi, kicking the ball, I started a *draft* plan about our activities in
Primavera Hacker 2017 (phacker17). For those who doesn't know, Primavera
Hacker is a conference in Chile, Santiago.
The plan have three chronological stages: before, during and after the
You can edit and improve here:
1. Announcement, contact and invitation
- contact tor relay ops (tor-relays@, tor-talk@, resurrection Chile
- free software groups LATAM mailing list
- privacy groups mailing list latam (lavits)
- Write an invitation letter/call to participation in ES.
- Make a list of all the organizations/mailing lists that we're going
2. Tor translations
- What do we need to translate to ES?
- Status on what needs to be translated/updated
3. Write/update/review Tor documentation in ES
- Make a printed version of Setup Tor relay manual?
- Make a list of all pages that are important to translate
4. Organize the meetup methodology and agenda
I think this is critical!
Desk & tables with stickers & swags and with some activities to:
- Explain about how you can engage in Tor!
- Install fest: install Tor browser & Orbot with us!
- Translate/update the documentation to ES
- Technnical support: help to create, update, manage your relay.
- How to install and use OOni to detect censorship
- How to install and use Onion-share
- Organize our shifts
- Collect emails or instruct people on how they can subscribe to the
tor mailing lists
- Collect email addresses to get in touch
- Who will be responsible to collect the emails/contacts?
- How we are going to engage or follow-up all the ppl that joined the
PGP: 427F 2D71 7664 D215 378C B412 8BDC 87FB 7215 E189
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the global-south