[global-south] greetings

Vinícius Zavam egypcio at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 23 21:17:36 UTC 2017

On Oct 21, 2017 5:30 PM, "Vasilis" <andz at torproject.org> wrote:

Hi,

teor:

> On 21 Oct 2017, at 00:55, George <george at queair.net> wrote:
>
>>> During the Tor meeting we brainstormed a bit for a better name but it
>>> didn't come up with one yet.
>>> Finding good names is always hard! :)
>>
>> "minusFiveEyes"? ;)
>
> Australia and New Zealand don't have many tor relays, either :-)

I opened a thread 'Mudar nome de global-south - (/bin/mv -i -v
global-south 'DEST')'about possible (re)names.

~Vasilis
--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162

hello everyone,

as I mentioned before (on the IRC channel), I am not quite sure if this
effort of changing names worth it. we could spend more time and energy
writing and working on stuff to improve and help the whole Tor
network/community/family.

anyway, if most of the people decided to go for it... I'll contribute with
0,02$BRL: I suggest the name LOTUS (Lots Of Tor Underground Sentinels) - in
a positive way, OF COURSE.

KR,