[global-south] [i18n] Llamada para traducir // Chamada para tradução // Call for translations

Vasilis andz at torproject.org
Thu Nov 16 03:28:00 UTC 2017

mini:

> On 11/13/2017 12:04 PM, Vasilis wrote:
>> Hi mini,
>>
>> mini:
>>> \o/
>>> We are doing a hackathon in R'lyeh hacklab to translate this to spanish.
>> Neat, how was the hackathon?
> Hey we've finished the translations and in the middle we teach one of
> our girls how to git like a pro, we end up doing a fork and pushing the
> changes there [1] So in case you need them asap you can grab them there.
> [1]https://github.com/rlyehlab/toor-webwml/tree/master/download/es
>
> What would be the best way to push the translation?
> We try with transifex but the accou is still waiting for aproval.

Thanks for the translations, I guess they are going to be the first one
in the new era of i18n torproject.org website.
As Phoul mentioned he accepts patches, plain (text?) files or transifex
translations.

Cheers,
~Vasilis

--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162