[global-south] [i18n] Llamada para traducir // Chamada para tradução // Call for translations

mini mini at riseup.net
Thu Nov 16 02:33:50 UTC 2017

On 11/13/2017 12:04 PM, Vasilis wrote:
> Hi mini,
>
> mini:
>> On 11/09/2017 12:42 PM, Vasilis wrote:
>>> From now on the torproject.org will speak multiple languages (!) though
>>> we we need translations for this to happen.
>> \o/
>>> On the yesterday's meeting [1] we agreed that it makes sense to
>>> prioritize the download pages [1], [2], [3], [4] first.
>> We are doing a hackathon in R'lyeh hacklab to translate this to spanish.
> Neat, how was the hackathon?
Hey we've finished the translations and in the middle we teach one of
our girls how to git like a pro, we end up doing a fork and pushing the
changes there [1] So in case you need them asap you can grab them there.
[1]https://github.com/rlyehlab/toor-webwml/tree/master/download/es

What would be the best way to push the translation?
We try with transifex but the accou is still waiting for aproval.

cheers!