[global-south] Meet about future Global South outreach funding

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at gwolf.org
Wed Nov 15 17:43:13 UTC 2017

Vinícius Zavam dijo [Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:43:48PM +0000]:
> > I'd like to request that we meet on Monday November 20 at 2100 instead
> > of today. I am sorry for this last minute request, but my phone broke
> > and the only time I can get it fixed will conflict with this meeting
> > (I'd do it later but I am flying to France tomorrow). I think that
> > having the meeting later may encourage more people to come.
> >
> > Please confirm if the time next week works, and I promise we will stick
> > to that!!!!
> >
> > Alison
>
> Hey there,
>
> Nov. 20 at 21:00 UTC works for me! Looking forward to chatting.

FWIW, as an outsider trying to enter this group: I will _not_ be
present at the meeting, as it is a national holiday for us (.mx) and
I'll be in a short trip with my family. But I hope to catch up with
you during Primavera Hacker, only a couple of days later ☺