[global-south] Any users from Mexico here?

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at debian.org
Fri Dec 1 18:09:04 UTC 2017

Jens Kubieziel dijo [Fri, Dec 01, 2017 at 06:35:54PM +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> I was contacted by a user from Mexico. Is anyone on this list who can
> offer some advice when it comes to running a relay from your home
> connection?

I am in Mexico City (about to leave for the weekend to Chile ☺, and
shortly afterwards will disappear a few weeks for family vacations). I
operate a relay on my work (university) network, but yes, I can
confirm I was unable to set one up at home with the country's biggest
ISP.

I do intend to work on this when I have some free time, but so far I
have been unable to get it to work.

We should probably have a work session on this ☺ If you want, give
this user my contact data.