[global-south] Exit notice in Spanish

drebs drebs at riseup.net
Sun Aug 6 20:17:27 UTC 2017

Hi, ilv. Thanks for starting that, i have some questions:

1. is there such a thing as a standard tor notice or that is actually
   meant to be localized/contextualized?

2. i see you started some legal analysis of the brazilian situation. I
   find it very important given the (economic and political) disputes over
   the brazillian internet "bill of rights" (marco civil da internet) and
   the usual lack of legal support for smaller/autonomous groups i've been
   in contact with. So the question is: do you (or others in the list) know
   about other initiatives of legal analysis and support for internet
   freedom/privacy in brasil?

thanks again!
drebs.

Quoting ilv at torproject.org (2017-06-17 16:10:03)
> Hola,
>
> I wanted to let you know that at derechos digitales we wrote a basic tor
> exit notice in spanish. You can find it in [1] and a mirror in [2]. We
> look forward to receive feedback from the community to improve it (content,
> ui, etc), hoping that it could be useful to other relay operators. We have
> also added legal info of some countries. Feedback and contributions in this
> matter are welcome as well :)
>
> [1] https://0xacab.org/tortola/exit-notice
> [2] https://github.com/derechosdigitales/tor-exit-notice
>
> Saludos.
> --i

gpg --recv-key B2B397904D39F3B3D4BA511EA5E6BCA629BA4127