[global-south] next steps from Tor Meeting

ilv at torproject.org ilv at torproject.org
Tue Apr 25 04:15:22 UTC 2017

Hola Gunnar, bienvenido! :)

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 12:27:26AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> No, I don't think I've met ilv (not by alias, at least). ilv, ¿quién
> eres? ¿dónde estás?

I've been working with Jacobo from Enjambre Digital to set up relays in
Mexico (and in Latin America). I'm based in Santiago de Chile (I work in
the NGO Derechos Digitales).

I just saw your last email to the list about the relay in UNAM, that is
awesome! Thanks for that. I'm really interested in getting in touch with
people that run relays at universities in Latin America, and I'm also very
interested in what teor said about Mexican ISPs blocking tor clients and
directory authorities, so I'll be contacting you soon enough, if you're
ok with that :)

Abraços.
--
https://ilv.9hz.org