[global-south] Tor meetup at Cryptorave 2017 (was: [tor-project] Notes from April 20 2017 Vegas team meeting)

ilv at torproject.org ilv at torproject.org
Tue Apr 25 03:53:52 UTC 2017

I'm forwarding this message from tor-project. Our proposal for doing a Tor meetup session was accepted at Cryptorave,
Vasilis and I will be hosting it, and we'll like to hear ideas of what it will be good to cover there. Complementing
what isabela said, I'd like to hear from relay operators in Brazil and their experience. I will also bring several
t-shirts and stickers :)

----- Forwarded message from isabela <isabela at torproject.org> -----