[global-south] initial planning for the Global South Tor meeting

Alison macrina at riseup.net
Tue Apr 18 19:07:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

As discussed on the previous thread, I've begun researching different
cities for our first Tor Meeting in the Global South. I've started a pad
with my preliminary research: http://5jp7xtmox6jyoqd5.onion/p/GSmeeting
(or pad.riseup.net/p/GSmeeting).

The text that's highlighted is stuff I intend to research but haven't
gotten to yet. Mostly, I've been looking into travel costs and visa
requirements. Please feel free to add your feedback about anything I've
got here -- whether it's another suggested city (which doesn't need to
be in Latin America -- that's just where all the suggestions from the
meeting were) or particulars about one of the cities.

Thanks for your consideration,

Alison