[global-south] next steps from Tor Meeting

drebs drebs at riseup.net
Tue Apr 18 17:44:24 UTC 2017

Quoting Alison (2017-04-18 18:55:00)
> Hi Fumiko,
>
> Fumiko:
> > It is very quiet in here...
> >
> > About the Tor meeting in the southern part of the planet, I'm not sure
> > in what extent I could contribute to organizing and planning it, since
> > I'm not living in there right now.
>
> It's okay if you don't live there! We can all still benefit from
> feedback about what cities might be a better fit than others. I'm
> working on a pad right now where I'm breaking down cost, travel times,
> and some other factors for the main cities we discussed at the AMS
> meeting. I'll share that within a few hours.

Hello, I am drebs from Brasil. I am also willing to support, despite I
am not sure if Brasil would be the best fit for a meeting in global
south.

Translation (to/from portuguese) and nodes deployment are of special
interest for me, and if brasil is finally seen as a good fit i can
contribute with local contacts and some organization.

:)