[global-south] next steps from Tor Meeting

Fumiko fumiko at futeisha.org
Mon Apr 17 16:43:02 UTC 2017

It is very quiet in here...

About the Tor meeting in the southern part of the planet, I'm not sure
in what extent I could contribute to organizing and planning it, since
I'm not living in there right now.

I think I can be more useful particularly in creating/providing
resources in spanish for the local Tor meetups and for the ultimate Tor
meeting. Really, there isn't much non-sensacionalist, positive,
accurate, and updated info about the Tor project in audio/video/graphics
in spanish. I think these are quite important to expand the knowledge
about Tor in latinamerican communities.

So, if anyone wants to work on that line or have more thoughts on this,
please let me know and we can see the way forward.

Thank you Alison for setting up the mailing list!

Abrazos, Clau.