[anti-censorship-team] Need to increase number of tor instances on snowflake-01 bridge, increased usage since yesterday

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Mon Sep 26 17:04:15 UTC 2022

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 10:39:42AM +0200, Linus Nordberg via anti-censorship-team wrote:
> Possibly related, the number of packets per second seems to be bound to
> 400 kpps so something is going full at a nice and round figure here:
>
> More granularity shows symmetric "dips" for in- and outbound with a
> frequency of about 10-15 seconds:
>
> CPU interrupts, softirq and softnet show matching dips:

I see the packets/s exceeding 400k now. But you're right, the daily
peaks of the packets/s graph look unnaturally flattened the past few
days, see attached graph. (Iran shutdowns marked in red.)

I don't know what those semi-periodic "dips" could be. Maybe garbage
collection in the snowflake-server process?