[anti-censorship-team] Question about snowflake security

Luna Manaugh lunamanaugh at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 16:56:08 UTC 2022

Hi there,
I don't have a background in programming. Would you care to explain to me in plain language and convincing evidence that it is entirely safe to volunteer for snowflake to help those in heavily censored countries access internet? How's that possible if they can anything with my IP?
While I read this on your website, I'm not quite sure I understand what it means: "There is no need to worry about which websites people are accessing through your proxy. Their visible browsing IP address will match their Tor exit node, not yours".
Best
Luna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android