[anti-censorship-team] TorCloak Pluggable Transport

UM um at danwin1210.de
Tue Sep 6 23:05:26 UTC 2022

On Sat, 3 Sep 2022 10:25:50 +0000, Diogo Barradas wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> Thank you for the kind words and for your comments regarding the name
> of our project!
>
> This makes total sense and we’ll work towards finding a new name
> for our pluggable transport before we get it deployed (hopefully soon!).
>
> Best,
> Diogo
> (on behalf of our team)

Random opinion: you could just drop the Tor prefix and simply keep it as Cloak, it's a nice name. And if you're going to write a dedicated broker for it, as Meskio suggested, you could name it Dagger (because it will enable users to pierce through network censorship) to make the entire thing Cloak&Dagger - compare [0].

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloak_and_dagger

--
Kind regards,
Um