[anti-censorship-team] Reboot of Snowflake VPSes is needed

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Thu Oct 28 14:54:40 UTC 2021

I got an email saying that the snowflake bridge and broker VPSes need to
be restarted to migrate them to a new storage backend. If we don't do
it, it will happen automatically some time next week.

Is there a better time to schedule the restart?

----- Forwarded message from "eclips.is" <support at eclips.is> -----

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:52:08 +0000
From: "eclips.is" <support at eclips.is>

Dear eclips.is user,

We are performing an update on our virtualization platform, this requires a
change in the configuration of the storage backend. Due to this update your VPS
needs to be stopped/started. We will execute this for you next week.

If you prefer to plan this on your own, please feel free to stop/start your VPS
yourself. By doing so, the VPS will be moved to the updated platform.

Note: A reboot from within the machine itself will not be sufficient.

----- End forwarded message -----