[anti-censorship-team] Tor Project removed a ticket about censorship

wtfareyouthinking at secmail.pro wtfareyouthinking at secmail.pro
Thu May 14 09:41:59 UTC 2020

What the F are you thinking, Tor Project?

Why did you delete ticket #24351 and some documents instead of locking it?

And why I can't make a comment or create a ticket on trac.torproject.org
about this?

You're developing Tor and telling people to resist censorship yet you've
helped spammer to achieve their objective - deface anti-Cloudflare related
documents/tickets.

I really don't understand why you did this.
I suggest you restore ticket #24351 and lock it.