[anti-censorship-team] How do wiki pages work in the new gitlab?

Gaba gaba at torproject.org
Wed Jun 24 15:17:46 UTC 2020

El 6/24/20 a las 7:48 AM, Arlo Breault escribió:
> https://gitlab.torproject.org/legacy/trac/-/wikis/doc/MetricsTimeline
>

>> On Jun 24, 2020, at 10:00 AM, David Fifield <david at bamsoftware.com> wrote:
>>
>> Were wiki pages from Trac copied over to gitlab somewhere? I have found
>> "Wiki" links on some gitlab pages, but not mirrored content from Trac.
>>
>> The page I care about is
>> 	https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/MetricsTimeline
>> which is used for the timeline annotations under Tor Metrics graphs.
>> Even if wiki content was not automatically copied over, I'm thinking of
>> giving that page a new home on gitlab.

Hi!

We still didn't move the wiki pages but we should do as soon as we can.
The idea is to have wiki pages in projects and move the stuff there. So
far alex moved

For metrics the wiki could be in
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/metrics/trac/-/wikis/home

cheers,
gaba
--
she/her are my pronouns
GPG Fingerprint EE3F DF5C AD91 643C 21BE  8370 180D B06C 59CA BD19