[anti-censorship-team] Meeting to create roadmap: January 21st, 17UTC

Gaba gaba at torproject.org
Thu Jan 16 20:29:33 UTC 2020

El 1/14/20 a las 2:37 PM, Gaba escribió:
> Hi!
>
> We are meeting on Tuesday 21st, January 2020 at 17UTC to create roadmap
> for the next 3 months.
>
> We will meet at http://meet.jit.si/tor_anticensorship_roadmap_january
>
> Working pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/v7I_LqbS3EuBO0CP8Y74

The working pad includes the sponsored projects we have and a list of
possible issues/tickets for each activity. Please, add anything else
(with a ticket or without one) that may needs to be done when completing
each activity. We will discuss about this in the meeting.

--
Project Manager: Network, Anti-Censorship and Metrics teams
gaba at torproject.org
she/her are my pronouns
GPG Fingerprint EE3F DF5C AD91 643C 21BE  8370 180D B06C 59CA BD19