[anti-censorship-team] DDoS on Greenhost, may affect Snowflake

Cecylia Bocovich cohosh at torproject.org
Mon Dec 21 16:56:52 UTC 2020

Hmm, interesting.

Looking at broker metrics from the last couple days:
https://snowflake-broker.torproject.net/metrics

There may have been a small drop in client match counts (from ~10,000 to
~9000) but nothing like a total outage.

It looks like there was a drop in bridge users on the 16th but not an
obvious drop in the date range of the DDoS attack:
https://metrics.torproject.org/userstats-bridge-transport.html?start=2020-12-10&end=2020-12-21&transport=snowflake

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on the metrics because it
sounds like it's still ongoing?

Cecylia