[anti-censorship-team] Join the Minima community!

Ryan Hennebry ryan.hennebry at minima.global
Mon Dec 14 14:54:08 UTC 2020

Hi Tor Community,

I’m the Community Manager of Minima, a cryptocurrency project based in
London. Minima is a PoW base-layer blockchain protocol with a novel design,
that runs entirely on mobile devices. Since every user runs a full node
that validates and constructs the chain via an app, the protocol will be
able to reach a user base not yet possible with any other blockchain
protocol. This will allow our network to be as decentralised as possible,
ultimately providing individuals a peer-to-peer censorship-resistant
network for the transfer information and value.

Our founder and lead developer Paddy Cerri built the Minima blockchain, and
we are now entering testnet phase. Since Paddy’s true vision is to build a
network where individuals have the freedom to send information and value
without censorship, I thought that our protocol may be of interest to you.

I wondered if any of you would be interested in helping us build
censorship-resistant applications on the Minima protocol, debugging our
code, or simply joining our community and learn more about crypto.

I would love for you to join our discord community if you’re interested:
https://discord.gg/SgvQ6mc

Also, here are some resources that will give you more insight into Minima &
Paddy:

https://minima.global/blog/freedom

https://minima.global/blog/blockchains-in-a-bitcoin-world-by-paddy-cerri-at-cryptomondays-london

Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting you all.

Best,

Ryan Hennebry / Community Manager
ryan.hennebry at minima.global / +44 (0) 751 0989 043

Minima
Unter Altstadt 28, 6300 Zug (Switzerland)
14-18 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W8BD (UK)
www.minima.global