[anti-censorship-team] Join us for our reading groups (every two weeks)

Philipp Winter phw at torproject.org
Mon Apr 13 21:08:29 UTC 2020

The anti-censorship team recently started experimenting with reading
groups.  The idea is to pick a paper or project, and we all read it over
a period of two weeks, and then discuss it right after our
anti-censorship IRC meeting.  Here's the log of our first session, in
which we discussed the paper "Detecting Probe-Resistant Proxies":
<http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020/tor-meeting.2020-04-02-17.59.log.html>
<https://censorbib.nymity.ch/#Frolov2020a>

We will post summaries of our discussions on the net4people BBS:
<https://github.com/net4people/bbs/issues>

Next up is the SymTCP paper, which we will discuss on Thursday, Apr 16:
<https://censorbib.nymity.ch/#Wang2020a>

We will announce future iterations of the reading group on our weekly
IRC meeting pad:
<https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-keep>

Feel free to join us!

Cheers,