[anti-censorship-team] raw.githubusercontent.com now apparently unblocked in China

cohosh cohosh at riseup.net
Thu Nov 21 19:07:36 UTC 2019

Thanks for following up on this.

We're changing the way Tor Browser is uploaded and accessed from Github
due to storage and bandwidth limits. See: bugs.torproject.org/32480

Release links are not redirected to raw.githubusercontent.com, instead
I'm seeing a redirect to
https://github-production-release-asset-2e65be.s3.amazonaws.com

It looks like this was not reported as blocked in the last month
https://en.greatfire.org/https/github-production-release-asset-2e65be.s3.amazonaws.com