[anti-censorship-team] roadmap update

Gaba gaba at torproject.org
Thu May 16 18:40:26 UTC 2019

Hi!

We need to update the roadmap for the team. I'm sure there may be other
things coming up that may have a higher priority now than what we though
back in January.

Is there any date next week that works better for you two? We only need
one hour (or less) where we reorganize the roadmap, sorting out
priorities, adding anything else or removing something that does not
makes sense to work on anymore.

cheers,
gaba

ps. Sorry, I didn't add this to my TODO list and then I forgot.

--
Project Manager: Network, Anti-Censorship and Metrics teams and OONI support
gaba at torproject.org
she/her are my pronouns
GPG Fingerprint EE3F DF5C AD91 643C 21BE  8370 180D B06C 59CA BD19