[anti-censorship-team] Future of Traffic obfusication

Flipchan flipchan at riseup.net
Thu Jun 6 19:53:32 UTC 2019

Hey all,

I am working on a podcast episode about traffic obfusication, and there is a lot of nice whitepapers talking about potentially anonymous ways of shuffeling traffic.

However, I am intresting in the future of traffic obfusication and the large problems that traffic obfusication faces today, does anyone have any good predicitions about where the traffic obfusication is in 5 years ?

Or do we wait and see for the next big Whitepaper and PoC code ?

What do you think?

Thanks in advance
Sincerely
Flipchan