[anti-censorship-team] Summary of Point Break (Jansen et al. USENIX Security '19) as it pertains to bridges

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Sat Aug 24 19:46:27 UTC 2019

Do we have data on bridge uptime, length of operation, and bandwidth
capacity? (Or 2 of those 3?)  Would it make sense to pool at our
entire pool of bridges and contact operators about being default
bridges from that pool, as opposed to our current ad-hoc request
method?

(Or do we do that already and I wasn't aware?)

-tom