[anti-censorship-team] BridgeDB proposal for Tor's research safety board

Philipp Winter phw at torproject.org
Thu Apr 25 23:21:19 UTC 2019

During today's IRC meeting, I mentioned that we should submit the data
collection that we intend to do as part of
<https://bugs.torproject.org/9316> to Tor's research safety board.

I had a chance to write a draft of the proposal -- you can find it
attached to this email.  Please let me know your thoughts.  I'm
particularly curious if you can think of risks that I did not consider,
and on the heuristics we intend to collect to identify bots.

Thanks,
Philipp