[anti-censorship-alerts] monit alert -- Connection failed default-bridge-felix-1

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Mon Jul 26 07:28:34 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 07:16:40AM +0000, Monit wrote:
> Connection failed Service default-bridge-felix-1
>
>     Date:        Mon, 26 Jul 2021 07:16:40
>     Action:      alert
>     Host:        server01

I confirm that this address is down at this moment from several other
vantage points (verizon and moria, specifically) too.

(I'm trying to help answer something that's been bugging me for a while,
which is "do these alerts show up mainly because the target is genuinely
unreachable, or mainly because our testing machine has its own network
problems?")

--Roger