[ux] UX team meeting notes, 20 august 2019

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Tue Aug 20 16:11:38 UTC 2019

Hello,

Our weekly UX team meeting just ended. Here is our meeting log

http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2019/tor-meeting.2019-08-20-14.00.log.html

And the updates notes are below:

UX team work meeting pad
------------------------
Meeting 2019-08-20
------------------------

People:
    * Antonela
    * Pili
    * thurayya
    * emmapeel
    * clash

== Updates ==

FORMAT!

Name:
    This week:
        - What you worked on this week.

Antonela:
    Last week:
    - Shared tor browser usage survey recap > https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/ux/2019-August/000455.html
    - Reviewed Nah's reports per country on Q1/Q2 research (colombia, india, indonesia, kenya, mexico and uganda)
    - Worked with TB Network Settings (#31286)
    - Worked with OONI on Explorer - take a look! http://explorer-beta.ooni.io/
    - Ran triage on tickets for the community support.tpo/tb-manual hackhaton
    - Reviewed Tunde's ICFP 2019 progress
    - Helped with grant proposals: Community DRL, TB OTF
    - Made assets for the fundraising team

    This week:
    - Working with nah on S9 user research documents for communities. Where should we host this? https://dip.torproject.org/ux/research seems ideal.
    - training checklist [one-page]
    - training feedback reporting
    - user research plan [one-page]
    - user research checklist [one-page]
    - user research findings reporting
    - signing on TBA9.0 UI with tbb team - https://pad.riseup.net/p/TBA9
    - as roadmapped i should back to sponsors work this week - S30 and S27
    - help on sorting issues at https://dip.torproject.org/groups/web/-/boards

Pili:
    Last week:
    - afk
    This week:
    - Docs Hackathon blog post, triage and logistics
    - S27 meeting
    - Moving users from Orfox to TBA

thurayya:
    Last week:
        - worked on reports per country on Q1/Q2 research (colombia, india, indonesia, kenya, mexico and uganda)
    This week:
        general report:
        - FAQ per country according to user research Q1/Q2
        - FAQ in general
        - User Research findings
        - Recommendations (community, devs, docs)
        - Closing report (crossing fingers)

emmapeel
    Last week:
    - preparing git-dip and edit button for the hackathon
    - bug triaging
    - work on deploying only reviewed translations - We need reviewers for many langs!
    This week
    - same?

== Discussion ==

* Where should we host this? https://dip.torproject.org/ux/research seems ideal.