[ux] [tor-project] An update on teams roadmaps coordination

sajolida sajolida at pimienta.org
Fri Nov 10 09:39:00 UTC 2017

Moving my reply to the UX mailing list.

isabela:
> UX:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ELMvnIksL-m_r0vJt_rwpIkcjyzZpCyYiQJO1PveRZM/edit#gid=0

I scanned through your roadmap. So cool that you finally have plans,
budget, and roadmap for the website redesign and support portal. Congrats!

It's not clear to me from the roadmap when you are going to test your
mockups and first implementations with actual users and how.

I'm asking because I think it's critical to the success of the project
and also because I could be interested in helping out with that part.